Enduring Powers of Attorney are almost as important as Wills. Of course the importance of Powers of Attorney varies with age, as a youngster it is not so important, but the older you are the more they have to rank in importance, second only to Wills.
Growing old is not for the faint hearted. Trials and tribulations of health interfere with the ongoing enjoyment of life. Strokes, car accidents and other traumatic events can happen and do happen. There is never a time that could be regarded as too soon to have an enduring Power of Attorney in place, getting it wrong results in expensive time consuming applications to the Courts.
We can advise you on:
- General Powers of Attorney
- Enduring Powers of Attorney for Care and Welfare – and what this means
- Enduring Powers of Attorney for Property – and what this means
- Revoking Powers of Attorney
- Court Applications for appointing Managers where there is no Power of Attorney appointed
A quick telephone call to the team at Kelly Flavell Law will enable you to establish whether you should consider having a Power of Attorney in place. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 09 535 2150.